|Air date||13 November 2016|
|Written by||Hank Chilton|
|Directed by||Mark Beesley|
Ruby, Kelly and Pablo go to look for Ash and Baal in an abandoned asylum and encounter some crazy characters. They are all players in Baal's attempt to break Ash and find the Necronomicon. But did his plan work?
- Footage from The Evil Dead and Evil Dead II is used in the opening.
- References to Evil Dead II:
- When "Kelly"/Amanda mentions Deadites not being able to survive in sunlight, Ash corrects her and she's thinking of vampires. He then corrects himself and says that there was one time when the sun did work on Deadites. This is a reference to the opening of Evil Dead II, when the sun causes the Deadite Ash to become human again.
- References to previous episodes of Ash vs Evil Dead:
- Ashy Slashy mentions "Kelly" as being "Filthy" and Ash finishes his sentence "and fine, I know". This is a call back to the first episode, El Jefe, when Ash first sees Kelly and tells Pablo "She's filthy and fine".
- Ash mentions giving Ashy Slashy a Little Lori doll to "put your puppet privates into". Ash fought a Little Lori doll in the first episode in ValueStop.
- The childish drawings on Ash's room wall depict: